E-Cigarette Ads Not Only Influence Adolescents But Also Justify Their Usage
Adolescents are being targeted for e-cigarette advertisers as potential young customers and are mislead just like tobacco companies used to years ago.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Medindia Health"
- Respiratory Diseases Linked to High Blood Pressure in Lungs
- Competitive and Hostile People are More Prone to Drug Abuse
- Nanomesh Drug Delivery Holds Promise Against Antibiotic Resistance
- Next-Gen Artificial Pancreas Aids Better Blood Sugar Control
- Psoriasis May Up Risk of Developing, Dying of Cancer
- Novel Approach to Treat Parkinson's Disease
- Why Fatty Livers are More Prone to Cancer?
- Women Receive Half the Number of Heart Attack Therapies compared to men
- Drug Discovery Platform may Provide Options to treat Mental Health Illnesses
- New Study may Have the Reason Why Statins Cause Muscle Pain
- New Drugs May Stop the Emergence of Resistant Cancer
- Machine learning Could warn of serious Drug-drug Interactions
- Osteoarthritis can Boost Your Risk for Social Isolation
- Does Migration During a Older Age Affect Mental Health?
- Tool Has Been Developed To Refine Personalized Immunotherapy For cancer
- Pressurizing Newly-Weds to Conceive can Affect Their Mental Health
- New Heart Attack Registry To Be Set Up to Study and Improve the Outcomes of Patients With STEMI
- Utilizing Artificial Intelligence to Diagnose Diabetic Eye Disease is Now Affordable
- World Food Day 2019: FAO Calls for Boosting Millets to Fight Malnutrition
- Sleep Apnea Linked to Diabetic Retinopathy
The headlines of Master Doctor
Research suggests fasting can help men with Type 2 diabetes improve their...
Fasting can help men suffering from Type 2 diabetes improve their glucose levels, suggests researchers from the U.S. and Australia. Their study, which appeared in the journal...
Giving birth sharpens the mind years later, study suggests
It may surprise new mothers fighting the effects of 'baby brain' and sleepless nights. But having children may make women mentally sharper in later life, a study suggests.
Over 30 best-selling 'fruit' drinks for kids deemed unhealthy and contain...
A new report from the University of Connecticut found that sweetened fruit drinks made up 62% of total children's drink sales in 2018, but 100% juice drinks made up just 38% of...
Scientists discover a protein that extends lifespan by blocking over-active...
A new study from Harvard Medical School has found that a protein, known as REST extends lifespan by blocking over-activity of neurons in the brain, which has been linked to...
Heart disease deaths among young Americans decline by 20% in 15 years
Between 2000 and 2015, premature heart disease deaths declined by 20$ in the US, but NIH researchers say obesity is fueling stagnating rates, particularly among young white women.
Berries for respiratory and skin health: Anagenix to conduct human clinical...
New Zealand firm Anagenix will conduct a human clinical study in China this winter with its Boysenberry-based health food ingredient.
Concerned citizens report Greta Thunberg's parents to Child Services in...
While she appears to be missing in action as of late, angry climate child Greta Thunberg of United Nations ranting fame isn't off the hook when it comes to her questionable...
State health authorities sound warning over vaping-related illnesses; say...
In case you haven't noticed, our nation is currently in a mass panic over “vaping,” which mainstream media propaganda and United States Centers for Disease Control and...
Start your morning with a great workout - your brain will thank you for it
A healthy body and a healthy mind often go hand in hand. New research suggests that older adults can maintain good brain health by exercising early in the day. This study...
Being calm or mature as a teenager 'could be linked to a lower risk of...
Researchers from the University of Rochester in New York recorded the character traits of 80,000 high school students in the 1960s. They checked participants' health outcomes...