Measles Outbreaks in Texas
The growing number of children arriving at Texas schools unvaccinated makes the state increasingly vulnerable to measles outbreaks in cities large and small.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Medindia Health"
- Moderate Intensity Exercise can Improve Memory: Study
- Statins Could Decrease the Risk of Ovarian Cancer
- IVF Babies at Higher Risk of Death During First Few Weeks of Life
- Treating PTSD: An Opioid Drug can Help Overcome Fear and Anxiety
- Eat Well to Fight Memory Loss
- Regularly Taking Part in Various Activities can Keep the Brain Engaged
- Heavy School Bags may Boost Your Child's Abdominal Strength and Endurance
- How Low Oxygen Levels in the Heart can Predispose People to Cardiac Arrhythmias?
- Low Folate Levels May Mean Malnutrition in Hospital Patients
- Late Fall may be the Best Time of Year to Try to Conceive
- Saliva Helps Predict Excess Body Fat in Youth
- Prediction of Heart Disease by Clinical Tools, Genetic Test
- Natural Sugars in Mother's Milk may Influence Early Childhood Height and Weight
- BPA-Free Plastic May Not be Safe: Study
- People With Dementia May Double by 2050 Despite Reduction In It's Prevalence
- Declines in Heart Attack Higher Among Men Than Women
- Babies Frequently Exposed to Household Cleaning Products More Prone to Asthma, Wheeze
- Metformin Drug may Help Reduce Obesity in Children and Adolescents
- Vaccine Misinformation is More With Social Media
- One More Antibiotic Offers No Advantage for Treating Staph
The headlines of Master Doctor
Treating PTSD: An Opioid Drug can Help Overcome Fear and Anxiety
Treating PTSD: An opioid drug can fight anxiety disorders, and also help numb fear memory, reveals a new study.
Babies Frequently Exposed to Household Cleaning Products More Prone to...
Can inhaling cleaning products affect your child's health? Yes, early exposure of babies to household cleaning products can increase the risk of developing asthma and wheezing...
Declines in Heart Attack Higher Among Men Than Women
Declines in acute myocardial infarction have slowed among women in comparison with men in recent years, reports a new study.
Coronavirus death toll climbs to more than 2,000 with more than 75,000 cases...
More than 2,000 people have now died from the killer coronavirus rapidly sweeping the world. And more than 75,000 patients have been struck down with the deadly SARS-CoV-2...
Mars may have developed habitable conditions as early as 4.2 billion years ago
A new study claims that Mars could have been habitable anywhere between 4.2 to 3.5 billion years ago. The authors of this study have adjusted their timeline of when they...
Study Probes Side Effects of Long-Used Methotrexate
People who took methotrexate had small-to-moderate increases in risks for skin cancer, infections, and gastrointestinal, lung and blood problems, according to the study...
The US Women's Soccer Team Could Make History With Another Olympic Gold in Tokyo
When the US women's soccer team takes the field at the 2020 Olympics in Tokyo , they'll be in a unique position, arriving to the Games as both the gold-medal favorites and a...
Woman recovering from cancer becomes first in the world to give birth after...
Doctors took immature eggs from the French woman's ovaries before artificially maturing them in the lab and freezing them. Years later, the eggs were thawed and fertilised, and...
US bars more than 100 Americans on Diamond Princess from returning over...
CDC officials said on Tuesday that the remaining 100 Americans on the Diamond Princess cruise ship in Japan pose an 'ongoing risk' to US public health and may not return...
4 Tips to Get Your Brain Moving in the Morning
Some people can hit their alarm, hop out of bed, and run out the door for a brisk jog without a sign of sleepiness in tow. Others seem to need a good half-hour in their robe...