New App can Alert Parents If Their Kids Have Seizure
Microsoft employee, Roberto D'Angelo, and his colleagues have developed an application that alerts parents if their kids are having a seizure.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Medindia Health"
- Artificial Tissue Used to Research Uterine Contractions, Say Researchers
- New Method for Producing Tiny Liquid Capsules Developed
- Lab-grown Mini Livers Created
- 1.2l Ventilator Parts 3D Printed For Covid-19 Patients
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia: Key Discovery Could Lead to New Treatments
- Top Tips to Fight Family Burnout During COVID-19 Crisis Revealed
- Comfortable 'goggle Mask' Developed
- Benzodiazepine Use Before Conception Associated With Ectopic Pregnancy Risk
- Exercise Offsets Blood Vessel Impairment in Men After Sugary Beverage Consumption
- Anti-microbial Mask Developed By IIT
- Diet, Gut Microbes can Affect Cancer Therapy Outcomes
- COVID-19 Death Alarmingly High in Dialysis Patients
- Usha Uthup Sings to Help Patients Waiting for Organ Donation
- Are Kidney Transplant Patients at Greater Risk?
- Poor-quality Sleep can Lead to Chronic Inflammation, Hardened Arteries
- Strategies to Help Reduce Psychological Trauma in COVID-19 Patients
- Acute Kidney Injury and End-stage Kidney Disease in Severe COVID-19: Study
- India Crosses Reaches 9K Cases Per Day
- Exercise Levels Help Predict Heart Disease Risk
- Serotonin in the Gut Linked to Obesity and Type 2 Diabetes
The headlines of Master Doctor
1.2l Ventilator Parts 3D Printed For Covid-19 Patients
HP 3D printed 120,000 key ventilator parts in flat 24 days for 10,000 ventilators.
Racism Is a Public Health Threat; Jump-Starting School
Protests over police brutality could increase coronavirus cases, but "racism also poses a dire health threat," writes Bill Chappell ~ Protesting Racism Versus Risking COVID-19...
End of the Road for HCQ in COVID-19?
No indication of survival benefit was found for hydroxychloroquine in hospitalized COVID-19 patients in a large randomized trial, according to preliminary data released on...
COVID-19 Death Alarmingly High in Dialysis Patients
Dialysis patients are more susceptible to the COVID-19 virus, and the risk of patients dying is very high at a rate of 1:4, reports a new study.
Dinesh D'Souza: Antifa, Black Lives Matter, Refuse Fascism are the Left's...
Groups such as Antifa, Black Lives Matter, and Refuse Fascism are the left's “paramilitary,” said Dinesh D'Souza, filmmaker and author of United States of Socialism: Who's...
Acute Kidney Injury and End-stage Kidney Disease in Severe COVID-19: Study
Patients with kidney disease are at a higher risk of becoming infected with the coronavirus and have a more severe course of COVID-19.
Indigestion Drug may Reduce COVID-19 Symptoms in Mild to Moderate Disease
A widely available and inexpensive drug that is used to ease the symptoms of indigestion may prove a worthy contender for treating COVID-19 infection.
High Blood Pressure Raise Risk of Dying from COVID-19
Researchers in China and Ireland analysed data from 2866 patients with COVID-19 who were admitted to Huo Shen Shan hospital in Wuhan, China, between 5 February and 15 March...
Cholesterol Levels Dropping in Western Nations, but Rising in Asia: Study
High cholesterol is responsible for about 3.9 million worldwide deaths. Half of these deaths happen in East, South and Southeast Asia, revealed study.
Cognitive Behavior Therapy Helps Boost Immune System
For reducing disease-causing inflammation in the body, behavioral and psychological therapies were found to be effective non-drug treatments, stated new study.