25 Healthy Recipes That Make Chicken Breast Taste Exciting
Chicken has been known to be an excellent source of lean protein when abiding by a healthy meal plan. The protein in chicken plays an important role in weight loss , along with maintaining a healthy weight. It helps keeps you satisfied longer, along with aiding the production of muscle tissue , an important factor when following a regular workout routine. But all of us can admit the idea of chicken again for dinner can be a bit boring. These 25 healthy recipes will pull you out of that poultry rut, leaving you inspired to cook exciting new meals for your next dinner.
Just Finished a Run? Try One of These Recovery Snacks
The last Posts from "PopSugar"
- If You've Never Done HIIT, Try This Trainer's 15-Minute Do-Anywhere Bodyweight Routine
- Running Fast Can Help You Lose Weight - Here's the Right Way to Do It, an Expert Says
- James Corden Has a Powerful Message For Body-Shamers: "Fat-Shaming Is Just Bullying"
- If Anxiety Seems to Run in Your Family, Here's What You Should Know About Your Risk
- Choose From These 8 Warmup Videos to Prime Your Muscles Before Conquering Your Workout
- Celebrate Your Booty Gains With Leggings That Highlight Your Assets . . . Er, Hard Work
- Soothe Your Mind and De-Stress With Jhené Aiko's New "Trigger Protection Mantra"
- I Tried Halle Berry's Infamous Fitness Friday Core Workout, and My Abs Wouldn't Stop Shaking
- If You Want to Build Muscle, These Types of Cardio Can Actually Help You Meet Your Goals
- A Dermatologist Explains Why You Can't Stop Sweating After a Shower
- 30+ Must-Have Gifts For the Women Who Love All Things Fitness in 2019
- How Music and a Special Pillow Turned Guided Meditation Into Something I Actually Enjoy
- Is It Normal For Your Knees to "Pop"? Here's What's Going On, According to a Doctor
- I Finally Got My Hands on Trader Joe's Vegan Ranch Dip, and This is How It Tastes
- Naomi Osaka on Fashion, Rihanna Being Her Style Inspo, and Learning to Enjoy Tennis Again
- I Got Hurt Beating My Half-Marathon PR, and Learned That Running Is About More Than Times
- I Tried This Trainer's Instagram Stability Ball Workout, and My Abs and I Could Barely Finish
- Yes, You Can Drink Wine on a Low-Carb Diet, but Take This Dietitian's Advice
- Think You Can't Meal Prep in a Tiny Dorm Kitchen? Try These Dietitian-Approved Strategies
- If Your Vagina Smells Off, You Probably Have This Common Infection - Here's How to Fix It
The headlines of Master Doctor
New Machine Learning Tool can Predict Heart Failure Risk in Diabetes Patients
Novel machine-learning model may act as a prediction tool to identify diabetes patients who face a heart failure risk, reveals a new study.
Study: More U.S. Teen Girls Are Victims of Suicide
Suicide death rates among 10- to 19-year-old girls have been systematically underestimated, while rates among boys have been overestimated, according to the report published...
CDC Revises Number of Vaping-Linked Lung Illnesses
U.S. health officials have revised downward the number of cases of a severe lung injury linked to vaping, from more than 450 cases cited last week to the total of 380 cases...
Zantac Heartburn Drug May Contain Carcinogen: FDA
While preliminary tests found low levels of the nitrosamine impurity N-nitrosodimethylamine in some ranitidine products, the FDA said this does not mean patients taking the...
IUDs can lower a woman's risk of developing ovarian cancer by more than 30%...
A new study from the University of Colorado School of Medicine, has found that, with both the hormonal and the non-hormonal IUD, women can lower their cancer risk by up to 32%.
Having A Baby Doesn't Have To Hurt Your Sex Life, According To Kylie Jenner
“You can be sexy and still be a badass mom,” says Kylie Jenner While most of us are struggling to even find sexy time with our significant others during those first few years...
Kidney Transplant From Hepatitis C Infected Donors 'Safe Effective'
Kidneys from donors infected with hepatitis C virus are safe and function equally well compared to uninfected kidneys. Transplant centers should maximize the use of good...
AI Improves the Diagnosis of Patients With Head and Neck Cancers
Researchers from Charite - Universitatsmedizin Berlin and the German Cancer Consortium have successfully solved a longstanding problem in the diagnosis of head and neck cancers.
YouTube profiting from bogus cancer cure videos and playing adverts for...
YouTube is profiting from more than 80 videos that contain unproven cures which could put vulnerable patients at greater risk. One Russia YouTuber advocated consuming baking soda.
Drinking a cup of tea each day is good for your brain
Researchers led by a team based at the National University of Singapore found participants who drank tea at least four times a week for around 25 years had more connected brains.