9 New Pieces Your Workout Wardrobe Needs, All For Less Than $60
We love working out, so we shop for workout clothes like it's our job, because there's always room in our closets for more leggings and sports bras. The good news is we won't be running out of options anytime soon, but the bad news is workout clothes can get really expensive really quickly. So we went shopping at Macy's and found some adorable options that are actually affordable. As in, everything in this list is under $60, which makes us ecstatic and ready to hit the gym.
These nine pieces are all poised to be staples in your workout wardrobe. From classic sports bras to cute matching sweatsuits and leggings you'll never want to take off, we found everything you need to get sweaty. Just keep reading to shop our picks!
Walmart's Workout Clothes Are Next-Level Cute and Seriously Affordable
The last Posts from "PopSugar"
- Golde Makes the Wellness Products You'll Feel Good About on the Inside and Out
- Coffee and Workouts Don't Mix Well For Me, So I Take These Energizing Mints Instead
- Got a Backyard Pool? Add Aqua Jogging to Your Cardio Routine
- These 11 Must Haves For June Will Help You Meet Your Summer Fitness Goals
- Even If You're on Top of Hydrating, Summer Weather Calls For Drinking More Water
- The Biggest Difference Between Barre and Pilates, and Why You Probably Love Them Both
- These Words of Wisdom From My Dad Helped Me Through the Darkest Time of My Life
- These Are the 44 Most Effective Exercises For Strong Arms and Sculpted Shoulders
- 11 Workout Clothes on Sale That Are Exactly What We Want to Sweat In
- This 5-Minute Morning Yoga Routine Helps Me Feel Refreshed and Ready to Tackle the Day
- Can Vitamin D Help Keep You Safe From COVID-19? A Doctor Breaks It Down
- Dance and Get Moving With a "Rain on Me" Cardio Workout You'll Want to Do Over and Over
- Everything You Need to Know to Lose Weight and Build Muscle With Renaissance Periodization
- This 60-Minute CrossFit Home Workout Is Guaranteed to Make You Strong and Sweaty!
- A 20-Minute "Mass Healing" Meditation For Those Fighting For Justice Right Now
- This Dumbbell Arm Exercise Has Made My Shoulders Look and Feel Stronger
- How to Conquer Push-Ups Without Lower-Back Pain
- Practicing Hot Yoga at Home Is Possible With These Instructor Tips
- Get Sweating With a Full Week of Our Intense Instagram Live Workouts!
- Peloton Makes a $500,000 Donation to the NAACP Legal Defense Fund
The headlines of Master Doctor
Domestic Violence Rises Under Stay-at-Home Rules
Domestic violence cases rose after Los Angeles and Indianapolis introduced stay-at-home rules to help stop the spread of COVID-19, researchers say.
Head of UK's Covid-19 test and trace scheme Baroness Dido Harding faces...
Baroness Dido Harding, the chief of NHS Improvement and boss of the test and trace scheme, refused to say how successful the system had been in its first week after launching...
Are Black Kids More Likely to Get Kawasaki-Like Syndrome?
In another sign that the COVID-19-associated multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children is not your typical Kawasaki disease, a center in Paris reported that fully 57% of...
Claims of a Weaker COVID-19 Virus Disputed
It could take generations for enough genetic change to take place to substantially weaken a coronavirus - both the one that causes COVID-19 and other forms that were around...
Emergency room visits plummeted 42% amid the coronavirus pandemic, CDC...
About 2.1 million emergency room visits took place between March 31 and April 27 in 2019, which fell by 42% to about 1.2 million visits between March 29 and April 25 in 2020.
George Floyd's 6-Year-Old Daughter Speaks Out: ‘Daddy Changed The World'
A video of George Floyd's 6-year-old daughter Gianna has gone viral for good reason On May 25, the world watched in horror as Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin knelt on...
WHO will RESUME trials of hydroxychloroquine
On Wednesday, WHO director-general Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus announced the hydroxychloroquine arms of the SOLIDARITY trial would resume, based on expert advice.
Plasma Therapy Helps Critically Ill COVID Patients
The blood plasma of people who have recovered from the new coronavirus infection may help critically ill COVID-19 patients recover, a new study finds.
Colon Cancer Signs in Young Adults Often Dismissed
Young adults are often not aware they can get colon cancer, and doctors are often late to diagnose it in younger patients, according to new research presented at the American...
Study on Hydroxychloroquine for COVID Questioned
Critics say the study failed to account sufficiently for things that may have influenced their results, including how severe different cases were.