Get Sweating With a Full Week of Our Intense Instagram Live Workouts!
Ready to revamp your workout routine? We can help: we've got Instagram Live workouts streaming every day on popsugarfitness! Join us for one or two to take a break from your usual routine, or really mix it up by trying all eight of the routines we've got on deck this week. (Yep, eight. We're doing two on Wednesday, because why not?)
Check out the upcoming workouts below. If you sweat it out with us, make sure to tag POPSUGARSweats in all your Boomerangs, posts, and Instagram Stories! Want to catch up on the Instagram Live workouts we've done so far? You can access them all on the free Active by POPSUGAR app.
30-Minute Calisthenic Games to Test Your Limits and Beat Your Impossible With Titan Games Star Jessie Graff : Monday, June 1, at 9 a.m. PT/12 p.m. ET 30-Minute Standing Cardio and Ab Workout With Deja Riley : Tuesday, June 2, at 9 a.m. PT/12 p.m. ET 15-Minute Runner's Warmup Workout + Q&A With Lululemon Global Run Ambassador Nadia Ruiz : Wednesday, June 3, at 8:30 a.m. PT/11:30 a.m....
The last Posts from "PopSugar"
- Show Your Joints Some Much-Needed Love With These Free Guided Stretching Videos
- 65 Healthy Brunch Recipes For When You Have Extra Time in the Morning to Savor Each Bite
- This 6-Minute AMRAP Workout Is My New Go-To For Arm Toning
- This Weekend Is a Great Time to Stock Up on Fitness Essentials
- This Artist Reimagined NBA Logos With Disney Characters, and Can We Make These Official?
- Excuse Us While We Watch This Lady Gaga-Inspired Ballet Video on Repeat
- I Ditched My Fitness Watches During the Pandemic, and I Might Keep It That Way
- Strengthen Your Glutes With Kelsey Wells's 10-Minute Equipment-Free Workout
- WNBA Star Maya Moore Championed For This Man's Freedom, and His Conviction Was Overturned
- I Hope the Coronavirus Pandemic Signals the End of the "Summer Body"
- Roller Skater Oumi Janta Has Taken Instagram by Storm With Her Fun and Uplifting Skate Videos
- Spanx Has Seriously Flattering Workout Clothes That Are Up to 50% Off This Weekend
- Get Relief From Period Cramps With a Pillow and These 5 Relaxing Stretches From Blogilates
- Tennis Can Comply With Social Distancing - but Read These USTA Safety Tips Amid COVID-19
- Amanda Kloots: Husband Nick Cordero Needs a Double Lung Transplant After COVID-19 Battle
- Get 10 Grams of Quick Vegan Protein With Costco Organic Chocolate Banana Almond Milk
- Bala Just Launched Bala Bars, and These Mini Weights Are a Great Addition to Your Home Gym
- Microaggressions Hurt Mental Health, a Therapist Says - Here's How to Cope and Create Change
- This Figure Skater Transformed Into Daenerys For Her Captivating Game of Thrones Free Skate
- I Tried Guess Workout Leggings, and They Actually Fit My Curves
The headlines of Master Doctor
Three in four DIY swab kits are NOT being used despite being included in...
Just 117,759 of more than 450,000 kits sent to Britons and care home residents in the week ending June 4 were actually returned to laboratories to be processed.
Coronavirus England: 34 areas where cases have RISEN recently
The seaside town of Redcar in North Yorkshire and leafy Wokingham saw the biggest week-on-week increases in cases of the virus per capita by June 28, latest Public Health...
Women with Severe Night Sweats and Hot Flushes are More Likely to Have Heart...
Women who have night sweats and hot flushes after menopause are 70 percent more likely to have heart attacks, angina, and strokes, according to a new study.
COVID-19 Test: Oropharyngeal Secretions Offer More Accurate Results
Sampling of oropharyngeal secretions help to improve the detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA by nucleic acid amplification in patients who seem to have recovered from COVID-19 infection.
People Who Stayed Home Before Lockdown Helped Slow COVID-19 Spread, Says Study
In the United States, individual decisions to reduce movement likely helped slow the spread of COVID-19.
Masks made mandatory in Florida's Miami-Dade as coronavirus cases surge
Officials in Florida's Miami-Dade County took drastic action Wednesday, issuing an emergency order requiring people to wear masks in public spaces, in response to rising...
Deodorant-cum-sanitizer to Keep Coronavirus at Bay Developed
Deodorant-cum-sanitizer: The deodorant can be used on the body and on the clothes. It contains sanitizer components that help in fighting Coronavirus.
Black Lives Matter goes full anti-Jew: Now racism is part of the terrorist...
Much of corporate America is beginning to feel duped by the Black Lives Matter movement. As BLM's violence spreads, attacking innocent people in the streets, extorting...
Nutrition Diet for COVID-19 Patients
The Karnataka government has issued orders to provide quality nutritious food suggested by dieticians to COVID-19 patients receiving treatment in designated hospitals.
COVID-19 in India: 6 Lakh Corona Cases, Death Toll Reaches 17,834
India has now over 6 lakh coronavirus positive cases, and death toll has reached 17,834, revealed sources.