• Reverse T3- The Hidden Cause of Thyroid Problems

    2 days ago - By Quick Weight Loss Principles

    In a healthy thyroid gland, about 80% of all produced thyroid hormone is T4, while the remaining 20% consists of T3. Circulating T4 can also get converted into either T3 or its inactive form known as reverse T3 .
    Read more ...

     

  • The Importance of a Healthy Thyroid Gland

    3 days ago - By Quick Weight Loss Principles

    The importance of a healthy thyroid gland for optimum body functioning cannot be over-stated. It plays an essential role in the functioning of every cell in the body. Therefore, ensuring it functions well should be a priority for everyone.
    Read more ...