Mother-of-two lives with 90% of her body covered in psoriasis plaques
Sabrina Speaks, now 23, was diagnosed with plaque psoriasis when she was 12. The immune disorder has left 90% of the North Carolina resident's body covered in white scaly patches and daily pain.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Daily Mail"
- Midwives should wait two minutes before clamping umbilical cord to save lives
- Pioneering one-hour laser surgery replaces two painful procedures for gallstones
- DR MICHAEL MOSLEY: How can I stop forgetting passwords? Does gum disease really cause heart attacks?
- Could your loved have smiling depression? Alexandra Wilshaw did, so no one realised she was ill
- App to test sperm count and quality by placing a glass slide under smartphone's camera
- A 'life-changing' injectable drug can end the misery of migraines so why can't you get it on the NHS
- HEALTH NOTES: Michelle Obama gives followers the feel-good factor
- NHS will scrap paper prescriptions next month in bid to save £300m over two years
- DR MAX THE MIND DOCTOR: It's a curse of modern life to think we can buy happiness
- 76% of online orders for abortion pills come from states with bans
- Cleaning supplies may raise risks for lung diseases by up to 38%, study suggests
- Google gets green light to access FIVE YEARS' worth of sensitive patient data from NHS
- Working out on an empty stomach before breakfast could help fight off type 2 diabetes
- Identical twin nurses in Georgia delivered identical twin baby girls
- Doctors slam popular genetic tests for sparking confusion and fear in patients
- Man has plaque build up on his tongue and suffers stinky breath due to rare kidney condition
- European drug regulators approve world's first Ebola vaccine after its 'success' in Congo
- J&J recalls Baby Powder after FDA finds cancer-causing asbestos in a bottle
- Unborn baby girl who was overdue by three weeks strangled to death by umbilical cord
- Bloated mother, 25, is mistaken for being pregnant due to a condition dubbed 'endo belly'
The headlines of Master Doctor
19 Best Gifts & Toys For The 10-Year Old Who Has Everything, According To...
If you think buying a gift for a 10 year old is tough, try being a 10 year old. “At the age of 10 years, children are really beginning the transition into adolescence but are...
Recall: FDA Sees Trace Asbestos in J&J Baby Powder
Johnson & Johnson said FDA testing as recently as last month found no trace of asbestos. The company says the FDA's most recent test found "sub-trace levels" of asbestos in...
J&J recalls Baby Powder after FDA finds cancer-causing asbestos in a bottle
Food and Drug Administration tests found 'sub-trace' amounts of asbestos, a contaminant linked to cancer in a bottle of Baby Powder. J&J faces 13,000 lawsuits over mesothelioma...
Exercising before Breakfast can Boost Your Health
Is it better to exercise in the morning? Yes, working out before breakfast in the morning can offer a wide range of health benefits. So, hurry up, start exercising on an empty...
New Revolutionary Method to Detect Life-threatening Tumors
Tumors that tend to grow or spread aggressively can be detected through this cheap method. This method has impeccable accuracy when it comes to identifying highly heterogeneous...
Effective Treatment for High-need, High-cost Patients
In crisis and with nowhere else to turn, many patients with serious mental and physical health problems and substance use disorders-every year flock to emergency rooms...
A Physical Therapy Intervention to Advance Cognitive and Motor Skills: A...
Background: Physical therapy interventions for children with severe motor impairments do not address the relationship between motor and cognitive development. Purpose: Evaluate...
Sustainable Food Guide: Tips for Eating Sustainably + Top Food Choices
We've all heard the term “sustainable food” thrown around at one point or another. But do you know what it actually means to eat sustainably? Although the concept of...
Researchers successfully generate electricity from "the coldness of the...
You've heard of all the ways to convert light or wind or heat into usable electricity. But have you ever thought that the coldness of the universe might serve as an alternative...
Learn how to grow these 8 medicinal plants in your indoor garden
Growing herbs indoors is a popular hobby since it eliminates the hassle that comes with growing herbs in your backyard, especially when it comes to seasonal crops. While most...