Mother-of-two lives with 90% of her body covered in psoriasis plaques
Sabrina Speaks, now 23, was diagnosed with plaque psoriasis when she was 12. The immune disorder has left 90% of the North Carolina resident's body covered in white scaly patches and daily pain.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Daily Mail"
- Dr MICHAEL MOSLEY explains how to stay one step ahead of Covid-19 as lockdown eases
- Coronavirus can damage men's fertility by harming sperm-making cells
- Columbia researchers develop one-step coronavirus test that can be run in 30 minutes
- Recovered coronavirus patients say they still haven't gotten their senses of smell and taste back
- Arthritis drug reduced the risks of dying of coronavirus by nearly half in a small study
- DNA may make people with Type A blood more vulnerable to coronavirus
- Shares soar for company as FDA approves application for trial of weed-derived coronavirus drug
- Scientists create synthetic red blood cells that are even better than the real thing
- Covid-19 infection rate is TOO HIGH for the strict two-metre social distancing rules to be lifted
- Over a quarter of 18 to 25-year-olds are unaware that women should avoid alcohol in pregnancy
- Private hospitals commandeered for Britain's Covid-19 crisis are STILL empty
- Britain announces more coronavirus deaths
- Antibiotic resistance breakthrough as experts make 'poison arrow' compound
- Dr MICHAEL MOSLEY reveals how a good snooze can help bolster your immunity and combat coronavirus
- DR MICHAEL MOSLEY reveals how to minimise the risk of infection if a loved one gets coronavirus
- Tear gas used by riot police may trigger the spread of coronavirus among protesters
- Severely ill coronavirus patients treated with plasma from survivors recovered FIVE days faster
- Hydroxychloroquine taken by Trump does not prevent people from contracting coronavirus
- Emergency room visits plummeted 42% amid the coronavirus pandemic, CDC report reveals
- WHO will RESUME trials of hydroxychloroquine
The headlines of Master Doctor
Temperament can Lead Kids to Develop Unhealthy Eating Habits
Parents with temperamental kids should pay special attention to help them develop good eating habits as these kids are more susceptible to developing an unhappy relationship...
Rituximab May Hold Promise in Treating Pediatric Burkitt Lymphoma
Results of the phase III Inter-B-NHL-ritux 2010 clinical trial shows the effectiveness of Rituximab in improving the survival rate among kids with non-Hogkin lymphoma.
New Discovery Could Lead to Effective and Natural Treatment for Parkinson's...
Certain hormone-like compounds naturally produced by the body boost dopamine levels in the brain of patients with Parkinson's disease. Stimulating dopamine production may help...
Cirrhosis-related Death is Similar Among Men and Women
Cirrhosis-related death is same in both men and women despite a lower liver transplantation rate in women, reveals a new study.
Amazon bans book on coronavirus from lockdown critic Alex Berenson
Amazon, the world's dominant online distributor of books and e-books, is censoring a book about the Chinese virus from lockdown critic and former New York Times reporter Alex...
Disney goes woke for Black Lives Matter - But kowtows to China's racism...
Disney is one of the corporations and major Hollywood studios giving full-throated support to the Black Lives Matter movement. But the company has time and again been impotent...
Eating apples and other flavonoid-rich foods lowers cancer and heart disease...
Apples are nutritious fruits. An old saying even suggests that eating an apple a day keeps the doctor away. It looks like this cliche may be scientifically-proven, after all...
COVID-19 Studies with Surgisphere Data Retracted
Two papers related to COVID-19 appearing in major journals that relied on data from Surgisphere Corp. were retracted on Thursday. One was the large study in The Lancet...
Coronavirus can damage men's fertility by harming sperm-making cells
Researchers at Tufts University and Gongii Medical College in China could find little evidence of the virus in men's testicles, but they did find damage that could harm...
Common Heartburn Drug for COVID-19 Symptoms?
Self-administered high-dose oral famotidine was well tolerated and associated with improved patient-reported outcomes in non-hospitalized COVID-19 patients, a small case series...