Early signs of adulthood type 2 diabetes can be seen in children as young as EIGHT
A group of children with genetic traits linked to type 2 diabetes were analysed by University of Bristol. Some molecules in their blood changed from childhood onwards.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Daily Mail"
- Hydroxychloroquine taken by Trump does not prevent people from contracting coronavirus
- Emergency room visits plummeted 42% amid the coronavirus pandemic, CDC report reveals
- WHO will RESUME trials of hydroxychloroquine
- Coronavirus: Breathing or talking are main transmission sources
- London hasn't recorded more than 100 Covid-19 cases a day for nearly a MONTH
- Rare Kawasaki-like inflammatory disease 'is TWICE as common in youngsters of African heritage'
- Rapid coronavirus testing machine reduces patients' time on wards by almost HALF, NHS hospital finds
- Death of the drive-thru coronavirus test? Now Brits are being told to swab THEMSELVES
- Head of UK's Covid-19 test and trace scheme Baroness Dido Harding faces grilling by MPs
- Overuse of antibiotics to prevent or treat coronavirus will lead to more deaths, WHO warns
- Lawmakers urge FDA to pull 'Puff Bar' e-cigarettes from the market
- Coronavirus: Obese children far more likely to need ventilators
- 'Professor Lockdown' Neil Ferguson warns Covid infections are continuing to spill out of care homes
- Handheld UV light devices that can kill Covid-19 may soon be as common as mobile phones
- Coronavirus: 'Excess deaths' in England and Wales revealed
- This is what 59 looks like
- Coronavirus: Remdesivir users 65% more likely to improve
- Common active ingredient in dozens of over-the-counter remedies encourages the virus to multiply
- More evidence smokers are at less risk of Covid-19: Adults are half as likely to test positive
- Coronavirus: Drugs are 'essential' as a vaccine will take YEARS
The headlines of Master Doctor
Head of UK's Covid-19 test and trace scheme Baroness Dido Harding faces...
Baroness Dido Harding, the chief of NHS Improvement and boss of the test and trace scheme, refused to say how successful the system had been in its first week after launching...
Vaccine Access, Hesitancy Amid COVID-19
Overcoming vaccine hesitancy and access issues has become even more critical because of the COVID-19 pandemic, public health experts argued at a recent webinar hosted by the...
George Floyd's 6-Year-Old Daughter Speaks Out: ‘Daddy Changed The World'
A video of George Floyd's 6-year-old daughter Gianna has gone viral for good reason On May 25, the world watched in horror as Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin knelt on...
WHO will RESUME trials of hydroxychloroquine
On Wednesday, WHO director-general Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus announced the hydroxychloroquine arms of the SOLIDARITY trial would resume, based on expert advice.
Plasma Therapy Helps Critically Ill COVID Patients
The blood plasma of people who have recovered from the new coronavirus infection may help critically ill COVID-19 patients recover, a new study finds.
Colon Cancer Signs in Young Adults Often Dismissed
Young adults are often not aware they can get colon cancer, and doctors are often late to diagnose it in younger patients, according to new research presented at the American...
Novel Approach to Emergency Departments' Pediatric Readiness Across a Health...
Study Objective A gap analysis of emergency departments' pediatric readiness across a health system was performed after the appointment of a service line health system...
American Coronavirus Cases Top 1.8 Mln
Cases in the United States topped 1.8 million, reaching 1,808,291 as of 6.33 p.m. .
Rapid coronavirus testing machine reduces patients' time on wards by almost...
Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge has been trialling portable machines called Samba II after being the first NHS hospital to receive them in April and says they can slash...
Paging Dr. Hamblin: Does Vitamin D Help Fight COVID-19?
Editor's Note : Every Wednesday, James Hamblin takes questions from readers about health-related curiosities, concerns, and obsessions. Have one? Email him at paging.dr.hamblin...