Women are being forced to seek menopause treatment abroad after HRT patches run out on High Street
Shortages have been going on for months but reached 'crisis point' this week as most Evorel patches - the UK market leader - disappeared from the shelves.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Daily Mail"
- SIR MUIR GRAY explains the exercises that could be key to maintaining a strong body into your 70s
- Prescriptions for dangerously addictive painkillers have almost DOUBLED in five years
- Outbreak of a flu-like illness 'could circulate the world in 36 hours and kill 80million people'
- ENose could spare lung cancer patients negative side effects of immunotherapy
- Cancer patients could be taught to hold their breath for SIX MINUTES to boost radiotherapy success
- Workers in manufacturing, driving and cleaning jobs 'are more likely to get type 2 diabetes'
- Mother-of-two lives with 90% of her body covered in psoriasis plaques
- Radiotherapy treatment for prostate cancer could be cut from two months to just two weeks
- Number of young adults with type 2 diabetes is on the rise
- California man, 40, becomes the seventh person to die from a vaping-related illness in America
- Early signs of adulthood type 2 diabetes can be seen in children as young as EIGHT
- Half as many children died in 2017 worldwide as in 2000 but poverty still traps billions of people
- Student, 20, who dismissed her headache as a hangover had meningitis and blood poisoning
- Indian man, 74, has four-inch devil horn removed from his head
- US doctors left data and X-rays on millions of patients on public servers
- Toxic air pollution particles are found in pregnant women's PLACENTAS for the first time
- The 10 women who beat breast cancer
- Cancer cells become 'cannibals' and eat other tumor cells to beat chemotherapy, study finds
- Stem cell injections boost 25 stroke patients' recovery 'by helping nerve cells regrow
- Teenager went BLIND after eating only chips, crisps and chocolate since he was two
The headlines of Master Doctor
Early signs of adulthood type 2 diabetes can be seen in children as young as...
A group of children with genetic traits linked to type 2 diabetes were analysed by University of Bristol. Some molecules in their blood changed from childhood onwards.
Cancer patients could be taught to hold their breath for SIX MINUTES to...
University of Birmingham scientists gave volunteers oxygen-enriched air, while removing carbon dioxide from their lungs via a mechanical ventilator. This made it safe for them...
At-Risk Men May Also Benefit From Mammograms
A new study argues there's potential benefit in regular mammograms for men who are at high risk of breast cancer.
Smog Particles Can Reach Developing Fetus: Study
Air pollution can penetrate a pregnant woman's placenta and potentially threaten the health of a developing fetus, new research warns.
Half as many children died in 2017 worldwide as in 2000 but poverty still...
The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation's latest report highlights gains made in childhood death rates, but notes that vast inequalities persist, meaning that the UN's 2030...
BOMBSHELL: Global geoengineering experiment pushed by Bill Gates also funded...
The mainstream media is now openly pushing geoengineering and chemtrails as a solution for so-called “global warming,” which is of course a complete hoax to begin with...
Making Major Decisions While Being Hungry is a Bad Idea
You might want to avoid making any important decisions about the future while being hungry.
Cancer cells become 'cannibals' and eat other tumor cells to beat...
New research from Tulane University found that some breast cancer cells become 'cannibals' and, instead of multiplying, engulf neighboring cells to stock up on energy in order...
Toxic air pollution particles are found in pregnant women's PLACENTAS for...
Researchers led by Hasselt University in Belgium scanned flesh from the placentas of 28 women who lived in areas with varying levels of pollution and found they all had black...
Positive Experiences With Teachers or Neighbors can Save Long-term Health of...
Adverse childhood experience can lead to poor health later in life. Positive experiences could work as an anecdote to counter and overcome trauma.