Two-metre Distance Helps Reducing COVID-19 Risk Effectively
Keeping at least two-metre distance from other people is significantly more effective at reducing the transmission of COVID-19 than one metre, according to a new study.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Medindia Health"
- Ex-ICMR Chief Says It Takes 18 Months To Develop Good Vaccine
- Hydroxychloroquine, Lopinavir/Ritonavir Trial Discontinued for COVID-19 Treatment
- Global Coronavirus Cases Top 11.1 Million
- COVID-19 in Britain: Deaths Rise to 44,198
- Pune Mayor Under Treatment For Covid-19
- China Did Not Inform First: WHO
- Highest Single Day Record in Kerala
- COVID-19 in India: Nearly 25k New Corona Cases, Total Tally 6,73,165
- Bangladesh Records 1,59,679 COVID-19 Cases
- Coronavirus Cases in US Surpass 2.8 Million
- Link Between Coronavirus and 'Covid Toes' Found
- Global COVID-19 Count Reaches 1.8mm
- Erectile Dysfunction Among Indian Men
- Anti-viral Drug Remdesivir for COVID-19 Treatment
- Vitamin-C Enriched Fruit Juices to Fight Coronavirus
- Data Scientist Says 30% Individual Super Spreaders Caused 80% COVID-19 Infections
- COVID-19 in India: Records Highest 1-Day Spike Of Over 22k Corona Cases
- President Ram Nath Kovind Urges People to Maintain Physical Distance Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 in Saudi Arabia: Coronavirus Positive Cases Surpass 200,000
- WHO Team To Reach China Next Week To Probe SARS-CoV-2 Source, Said Sources
The headlines of Master Doctor
Teens who go to bed late and sleep-in are nearly three times more likely to...
Scientists have found that a stricter bedtime may reduce the risk of teenagers getting asthma. The University of Alberta also discovered that using smartphones late at night...
Spike in coronavirus cases worsened by infected illegal aliens flooding into...
As coronavirus cases blast skyward across the United States, it has become increasingly clear that not all of them are being ‘domestically produced,' so to speak. In fact, in...
Hydroxychloroquine, Lopinavir/Ritonavir Trial Discontinued for COVID-19...
The interim trial results show that hydroxychloroquine and lopinavir/ritonavir produce little or no reduction in the mortality of hospitalized COVID-19 patients.
CU-Boulder: 'Black Lives Matter' values are a 'non-negotiable condition' of...
In a recent memo sent by University of Colorado-Boulder officials to all students and employees, the university dictated which opinions of the recent waves of Black Lives...
Is Vitamin D from the Sun the Same as Vitamin D from Food?
How much of the sunshine vitamin are you getting? One way to meet your body's vitamin D requirements is to get sun exposure for at least 10 minutes most days of the week. But...
Global Coronavirus Cases Top 11.1 Million
Global COVID-19 cases have topped 11.1 million, said Johns Hopkins University.
Global COVID-19 Count Reaches 1.8mm
Total number of global COVID-19 cases reaches over 10.8 million, while the deaths have touched to more than 520,000.
Kanye West Says He's Running For President
Kanye West is unofficially back in the politics game according to him As if 2020 doesn't already have enough on its plate, Kanye West tweeted Saturday night that he is running...
WHO Team To Reach China Next Week To Probe SARS-CoV-2 Source, Said Sources
WHO will send a team to China next week to probe the source of SARS-CoV-2, the virus responsible for the COVID-19 pandemic.
COVID-19 in Saudi Arabia: Coronavirus Positive Cases Surpass 200,000
The number of coronavirus positive cases has surpassed 200,000 in Saudi Arabia, said officials.