How Human Hearts Evolved for Endurance?
Posted On: Sep 17, 2019 | Posted By: Medindia Health
Moderate-intensity physical exercise plays an important role in the evolutionary history of human hearts, reveals a new study.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Medindia Health"
- New Potential Therapy for Alzheimer's Disease Discovered
- Variation in Transplant Centers' Use of Less-than-ideal Organs Examined
- Financial Hardship in Cancer: Fresh Insights
- New Way to Study Early Development and Pregnancy
- New Approach to Tackle Superbugs Developed
- Fundamental Insight into How Memory Changes With Age Revealed
- Non-invasive Brain Stimulation for Patients in Minimally Conscious or Vegetative State
- World Osteoporosis Day: Focus on 'Emotional Aspects'
- Tips to Prevent Flu Germs from Spreading in Your Home
- Green Areas in Cities can Promote Wellbeing
- Targeted Therapy That can Help Kids with Deadly Nerve Cancer: Study
- Online Abortion Pill Demand Highest in the US With Restrictive Abortion Policies
- Substance Use Disorder May Up Death Risk from Heart Infection
- New Genetic Link Found for Some Forms of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome
- Nearly 3 Million TB Cases Worldwide Miss Out Despite Rapid Treatment Progress: WHO
- Factors That Decide Who Gets Arthritis-linked 'fabella' Knee Bone Identified
- New Study Aims to Improve Long-Term Lung Transplant Outcomes
- Effective Treatment for High-need, High-cost Patients
- Are Aerosols Influencing Our Climate?
- One Step Closer to Developing Universal Influenza Vaccine
The headlines of Master Doctor
21 Best Toys & Gifts For 8-Year Old Boys And Girls, According To An Expert
Age eight is a time to cultivate a child's creativity and encourage them to learn new skills. Dr. Lauren Gardner , a psychologist at the Center for Behavioral Health at Johns...
Recall: FDA Sees Trace Asbestos in J&J Baby Powder
Johnson & Johnson said FDA testing as recently as last month found no trace of asbestos. The company says the FDA's most recent test found "sub-trace levels" of asbestos in...
J&J recalls Baby Powder after FDA finds cancer-causing asbestos in a bottle
Food and Drug Administration tests found 'sub-trace' amounts of asbestos, a contaminant linked to cancer in a bottle of Baby Powder. J&J faces 13,000 lawsuits over mesothelioma...
Exercising before Breakfast can Boost Your Health
Is it better to exercise in the morning? Yes, working out before breakfast in the morning can offer a wide range of health benefits. So, hurry up, start exercising on an empty...
Effective Treatment for High-need, High-cost Patients
In crisis and with nowhere else to turn, many patients with serious mental and physical health problems and substance use disorders-every year flock to emergency rooms...
New Revolutionary Method to Detect Life-threatening Tumors
Tumors that tend to grow or spread aggressively can be detected through this cheap method. This method has impeccable accuracy when it comes to identifying highly heterogeneous...
A Physical Therapy Intervention to Advance Cognitive and Motor Skills: A...
Background: Physical therapy interventions for children with severe motor impairments do not address the relationship between motor and cognitive development. Purpose: Evaluate...
Sustainable Food Guide: Tips for Eating Sustainably + Top Food Choices
We've all heard the term “sustainable food” thrown around at one point or another. But do you know what it actually means to eat sustainably? Although the concept of...
Researchers successfully generate electricity from "the coldness of the...
You've heard of all the ways to convert light or wind or heat into usable electricity. But have you ever thought that the coldness of the universe might serve as an alternative...
Learn how to grow these 8 medicinal plants in your indoor garden
Growing herbs indoors is a popular hobby since it eliminates the hassle that comes with growing herbs in your backyard, especially when it comes to seasonal crops. While most...