How Human Hearts Evolved for Endurance?
Posted On: Sep 17, 2019 | Posted By: Medindia Health
Moderate-intensity physical exercise plays an important role in the evolutionary history of human hearts, reveals a new study.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Medindia Health"
- American Coronavirus Cases Top 1.8 Mln
- Telephone Used By Corona-Infected Doctor to Treat Patients
- Covid-19 Fatality Rate Of India Lowest In the World
- Outdoor Light at Night Linked to a Higher Breast Cancer Risk
- Why Romantic Relationships are Good for Breast Cancer Survivors?
- Better Patient Identification can Help Battle COVID-19
- Video Games Linked to Poor Eating Habits
- Negative Emotions can Cause Stronger Appetite Responses in Emotional Eaters
- Two-metre Distance Helps Reducing COVID-19 Risk Effectively
- Risks and Benefits of Low-dose Aspirin Outlined
- Cardiorespiratory Fitness is Beneficial for Brain Health
- Osteoporosis Drug may also Protect From Pneumonia
- COVID-19 Risk May Raise in Winter: Study
- New Effective Medication for Inflammatory Diseases Identified
- Whole Grain Consumption Lowers Diabetes Risk
- Measures That Can Help Fight Flu Season and COVID-19
- Human Waste Could Help Fight Global Food Insecurity
- Fat Cell's Immune Response can Exacerbate Obesity
- Dogs may Help Figure Out How Environmental Chemicals Could Impact Our Human Health
- First-of-its-kind Study Validates Remote Genetic Testing
The headlines of Master Doctor
Domestic Violence Rises Under Stay-at-Home Rules
Domestic violence cases rose after Los Angeles and Indianapolis introduced stay-at-home rules to help stop the spread of COVID-19, researchers say.
London hasn't recorded more than 100 Covid-19 cases a day for nearly a MONTH
Data from Public Health England shows that London last recorded 100 or more positive coronavirus tests in a day on May 7, when there were 147; only the South West has gone longer.
Claims of a Weaker COVID-19 Virus Disputed
It could take generations for enough genetic change to take place to substantially weaken a coronavirus - both the one that causes COVID-19 and other forms that were around...
George Floyd's 6-Year-Old Daughter Speaks Out: ‘Daddy Changed The World'
A video of George Floyd's 6-year-old daughter Gianna has gone viral for good reason On May 25, the world watched in horror as Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin knelt on...
Emergency room visits plummeted 42% amid the coronavirus pandemic, CDC...
About 2.1 million emergency room visits took place between March 31 and April 27 in 2019, which fell by 42% to about 1.2 million visits between March 29 and April 25 in 2020.
WHO will RESUME trials of hydroxychloroquine
On Wednesday, WHO director-general Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus announced the hydroxychloroquine arms of the SOLIDARITY trial would resume, based on expert advice.
Plasma Therapy Helps Critically Ill COVID Patients
The blood plasma of people who have recovered from the new coronavirus infection may help critically ill COVID-19 patients recover, a new study finds.
Colon Cancer Signs in Young Adults Often Dismissed
Young adults are often not aware they can get colon cancer, and doctors are often late to diagnose it in younger patients, according to new research presented at the American...
Study on Hydroxychloroquine for COVID Questioned
Critics say the study failed to account sufficiently for things that may have influenced their results, including how severe different cases were.
Poor Agreement but Good Predictive Value Between Automated and Manual QTc...
Objectives QTc interval is significant because prolongation may lead to ventricular dysrhythmia. Computerized electrocardiogram machines typically measure QT interval length...