Model to Personalize Radiation Treatment Developed
Posted On: Aug 24, 2019 | Posted By: Medindia Health
GARD is the first opportunity for a genomically-driven personalized approach in radiation oncology, and is a research priority for the field.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Medindia Health"
- Age-related Macular Degeneration: Fresh Findings
- Stress Testing Helps Evaluate Pediatric Congenital Heart Disease
- Xenotransplantation Saves Babies
- Wearable Trackers Help Estimate Fitness Levels
- Mending a Broken Heart: Fresh Insights
- Unraveling Mechanisms of Ventricular Enlargement in Schizophrenia Patients
- Simple, Non-invasive Cognitive Tests can Predict Alzheimer's Pathology
- Potato Intake Linked to Better Diet Quality
- Treatment for Bile Duct Cancer
- Nature and Child Development
- Young Cancer Survivors Face a Higher Risk
- Immune Cells Consult Neighbors
- New Guidelines for Hepatic Failure
- Effects of Psychotherapy for Adolescents
- Green Tea Extract Reduces Fatty Liver Disease
- Internal Clock Helps Slow Breast Cancer Progression
- Link Between Genetic Variant and Poor Outcomes in Advanced Prostate Cancer Discovered
- Vitamin C may Shorten Ventilation in Patients
- Good Blood Supply to the Brain Benefits Cognitive Abilities
- A Low-cost, Disposable Alternative for the Caregiver
The headlines of Master Doctor
U.S. military preparing to implement medical martial law due to coronavirus...
The Joint Chiefs of Staff has issued an executive order calling on the United States Northern Command to start preparing for a full-blown pandemic of the Wuhan coronavirus here...
New Guidelines for Hepatic Failure
A new set of evidence-based recommendations for the management of liver failure is presented at the SCCM 49th Critical Care Congress. It assembles recommendations for critical...
5 Ways to Maximize the Benefits of HIIT without Injury or Overtraining
High-Intensity Interval Training is your ace in the hole for getting an effective workout in record time. Because you're working out at a high intensity, it takes less time to...
Green Tea Extract Reduces Fatty Liver Disease
According to a recent study by Penn State researchers, Green tea extract combined with exercise, reduces fatty liver disease in mice.
Running, Cycling, Bodyweight Workouts: Here's the Best Kind of HIIT Cardio...
When you're trying to burn fat , there's one form of exercise you'll start hearing a lot about: high-intensity cardio workouts. We often call these workouts HIIT, aka...
Tiny Particles may Start Nonfatal Heart Attacks
A recent Yale study confirms something that has long been suspected -air pollution's small particles can play a role in severe heart disease.
Radiation Therapy to Heart can Worsen Fatigue, Shortness of Breath in Cancer...
Radiation doses to the heart during radiation therapy treatments for lung cancer, breast cancer, and lymphoma can enhance fatigue, cause breathing difficulty, and lower...
CATASTROPHIC ERROR: In just two days, thousands of potentially...
World health authorities are about to commit a gross error that could literally end up costing millions of lives. So far, 355 passengers on the Diamond Princess cruise ship...
Chinese scientists conclude "killer coronavirus probably originated from a...
For weeks there has been speculation that, because of growing evidence it has rapidly spread beyond the Chinese government's ability to contain it, the Wuhan coronavirus was...
Global elitists are chartering private jets to avoid coronavirus exposure on...
All is well, Americans. According to President Donald Trump, the Wuhan coronavirus, or Covid-19, will die out by April because of warmer spring weather, so there's nothing to...