Osteoporosis Drug may also Protect From Pneumonia
Posted On: Jun 3, 2020 | Posted By: Medindia Health
4,041 patients with hip fractures who received osteoporosis medications found to have a lower risk of pneumonia.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Medindia Health"
- Ex-ICMR Chief Says It Takes 18 Months To Develop Good Vaccine
- Hydroxychloroquine, Lopinavir/Ritonavir Trial Discontinued for COVID-19 Treatment
- Global Coronavirus Cases Top 11.1 Million
- COVID-19 in Britain: Deaths Rise to 44,198
- Pune Mayor Under Treatment For Covid-19
- China Did Not Inform First: WHO
- Highest Single Day Record in Kerala
- COVID-19 in India: Nearly 25k New Corona Cases, Total Tally 6,73,165
- Bangladesh Records 1,59,679 COVID-19 Cases
- Coronavirus Cases in US Surpass 2.8 Million
- Link Between Coronavirus and 'Covid Toes' Found
- Global COVID-19 Count Reaches 1.8mm
- Erectile Dysfunction Among Indian Men
- Anti-viral Drug Remdesivir for COVID-19 Treatment
- Vitamin-C Enriched Fruit Juices to Fight Coronavirus
- Data Scientist Says 30% Individual Super Spreaders Caused 80% COVID-19 Infections
- COVID-19 in India: Records Highest 1-Day Spike Of Over 22k Corona Cases
- President Ram Nath Kovind Urges People to Maintain Physical Distance Amid COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID-19 in Saudi Arabia: Coronavirus Positive Cases Surpass 200,000
- WHO Team To Reach China Next Week To Probe SARS-CoV-2 Source, Said Sources
The headlines of Master Doctor
Teens who go to bed late and sleep-in are nearly three times more likely to...
Scientists have found that a stricter bedtime may reduce the risk of teenagers getting asthma. The University of Alberta also discovered that using smartphones late at night...
RAW TRUTH: Why 97% of lives really DON'T matter at all to the future of humanity
The mantra of “Black Lives Matter” has been pounded into our heads 24 hours a day, and we're told it's an enlightened, progressive statement while anyone who claims “White...
Global Coronavirus Cases Top 11.1 Million
Global COVID-19 cases have topped 11.1 million, said Johns Hopkins University.
Pune Mayor Under Treatment For Covid-19
Pune Mayor Murlidhar Mohol announced on Saturday that he has tested positive for Covid-19 at the height of the war against the virus.
Florida tops 150,000 coronavirus cases, infections surge at long-term care...
The Florida Department of Health reported 6,093 new coronavirus cases and 58 deaths Tuesday, raising the state's caseload to 152,1434, with 3,505 deaths. This marks the seventh...
Confirmed: Facebook complicit in Black Lives Matter terrorists organizing...
The recent Black Lives Matter riot and shooting that occurred in Provo, Utah, was made possible by none other than Facebook, which reportedly facilitated the mob in organizing...
Is Vitamin D from the Sun the Same as Vitamin D from Food?
How much of the sunshine vitamin are you getting? One way to meet your body's vitamin D requirements is to get sun exposure for at least 10 minutes most days of the week. But...
Global COVID-19 Count Reaches 1.8mm
Total number of global COVID-19 cases reaches over 10.8 million, while the deaths have touched to more than 520,000.
Kanye West Says He's Running For President
Kanye West is unofficially back in the politics game according to him As if 2020 doesn't already have enough on its plate, Kanye West tweeted Saturday night that he is running...
President Ram Nath Kovind Urges People to Maintain Physical Distance Amid...
President urged people to maintain social distance and follow discipline to protect themselves from the COVID-19 pandemic.