Outdoor Light at Night Linked to a Higher Breast Cancer Risk
Women living in towns and cities may be a higher risk of breast cancer as night-time exposure to light from street lamps could raise the risk of the disease by 10 percent, reports a new study.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "Medindia Health"
- Dementia: Apathy Identified as New Risk Factor
- Understanding Gut Microbiota For Type 2 Diabetes Prevention
- Pickled Capers can Activate Proteins Important for Human Brain and Heart Health
- Plant-Based Diet Promotes Healthier, Longer Life
- Drawing Electronics on Pores and Skin: The Brand New Tattoo
- Bird Droppings Carry Antibiotic Resistance Risk
- Micro Lab-on-a-Chip Device Helps Identify Blood Type in Minutes
- COVID-19: Antibodies Against the Virus Could be Used to Produce Vaccine
- Airplane Noise Appears to Impact Fetal Health Negatively
- Masks May Cause Skin Allergies
- 500 Deaths in 24 Hours Recorded In India
- How Good Is Low-Carb Diet for Weight Loss?
- Meditation may Lower Cardiovascular Risk
- Special Filters in Glasses Could Help the Colorblind See Colors Better
- COVID-19 In Maharashtra: Number of Cases Cross 2.5L
- COVID-19 In Telangana: 1,269 New Cases Push Tally to 34K
- AI Model of IIIT Helps Repurpose Existing Drugs to Treat COVID-19
- COVID-19 In India: Testing Reaches 8K Per Million, 63% Cured
- COVID-19 In Andhra: Another Record High of 1,933 Cases Reported
- Hypertension Medication Increases Risk of Heart Failure in Women
The headlines of Master Doctor
Understanding Gut Microbiota For Type 2 Diabetes Prevention
The gut microbiota shifts in people with diabetes who are not under diabetic medication. It helps to understand the risk of developing type 2 diabetes, and therefore improves...
UK could face 120,000 hospital deaths this winter from second Covid-19 wave
Scientists from the Academy of Medical Sciences modelled what would happen if the R - the average number of people each Covid-19 patient infects - climbs to 1.7.
COVID-19: Antibodies Against the Virus Could be Used to Produce Vaccine
A study of nearly 300 recently identified human SARS-CoV-2 antibodies has helped identify a commonly used gene in antibodies. The gene effectively targets the receptor-binding...
Kratom Tea vs. Matcha: Know The Differences And Similarities
So you are probably here looking for the differences and similarities between kratom tea and matcha green tea, right? What might be the benefits of both the kinds of teas? How...
500 Deaths in 24 Hours Recorded In India
India recorded its highest single-day spike of 28,701 coronavirus cases and 500 deaths in the last 24 hours.
Special Filters in Glasses Could Help the Colorblind See Colors Better
Special patented glasses with advanced filters can enhance color vision in colorblind people, reports a new study.
Proven home remedies: 10 Natural antibiotics you can find in your kitchen...
Many people use over-the-counter antibiotics to treat bacterial infections, but these medications often cause adverse effects. Fortunately, Nature provides powerful remedies...
Is this why kids are so happy? Researchers discover anti-inflammatory fat in...
A fat molecule found in Mycobacterium vaccae, a soil-dwelling bacterium, is behind its potent anti-stress effects, according to a recent study. Published in Psychopharmacology...
32% of Young Adults Are Vulnerable to Severe COVID-19, and Smoking Is the...
It should go without saying at this point, but another reminder won't hurt: young people are susceptible to COVID-19 , and not just the asymptomatic form. A new study from the...
How can drinking black tea benefit people with diabetes?
Tea in the form of green, oolong or black tea is one of the most widely consumed beverages in the world today. All three forms are made from a single plant, specifically, the...