2 black mothers who lost sons in police custody speak out: ‘My heart was crushed'
As protests spread across the country, Gwen Carr and Se'Quette Clark, whose sons died during altercations with police, continue to make their voices heard in the fight for justice.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "NBC News"
- The 18 funniest parents on social media this week
- Dylan gives behind-the-scenes look at work-from-home setup: 'No time to clean'
- We found the cutest 'mommy and me' swimsuits starting at $11
- If schools don't reopen, will parents have to choose between jobs and kids?
- Happy outcome of distance learning in a pandemic: Transgender kids are thriving
- American Academy of Pediatrics president says schools should reopen
- Dad warns about mermaid tail swimsuits after daughter nearly drowns
- See how this teen entertains her little brother with sweet chalk drawings
- Dylan Dreyer reveals she's been secretly pumping milk while recording TODAY show
- Brad Paisley moves farm couple to tears with surprise help for fertility treatments
- BBC News expert's daughter hilariously crashes her interview
- 'RHOC' alum Heather Dubrow shows support after daughter, 16, comes out as bisexual
- Why the fireworks? Fun ways to teach kids the history of July 4
- Kristen Bell says mom-shaming helped get her 5-year-old out of diapers
- YouTuber Myka Stauffer will not face charges after investigation into adopted son's welfare
- Dad's surprising reaction to his toilet-papered house goes viral
- Jessica Simpson wishes son, Ace, 7, happy birthday: 'He is a sunburst of light'
- Politician opens up about 'horrible tragedy' of losing baby twin boys
- Granger Smith and wife Amber speak out on son's drowning, 1 year later
- How 1 store wants to make buying face masks fun
The headlines of Master Doctor
Lung infections including Covid-19 HALVED in a week in hospitals and care...
Data from Public Health England shows the number of 'respiratory outbreaks' reported in workplaces rose from 22 to 43 in the last fortnight of June, and from 22 in May to 109...
Morning Walk Reduces Insomnia in Heart Bypass Patients
Heart bypass surgery causes insomnia and other sleep disorders in most patients and affects their ability to engage in other activities during the day. Engaging in mild aerobic...
Novel Biomarkers for Early Detection of Preeclampsia
Two novel biomarkers FKBPL and CD44, help in diagnosing cases of late-onset preeclampsia, between the second and third trimester, from 34 weeks of pregnancy. This period...
Coronavirus England: 34 areas where cases have RISEN recently
The seaside town of Redcar in North Yorkshire and leafy Wokingham saw the biggest week-on-week increases in cases of the virus per capita by June 28, latest Public Health...
Women with Severe Night Sweats and Hot Flushes are More Likely to Have Heart...
Women who have night sweats and hot flushes after menopause are 70 percent more likely to have heart attacks, angina, and strokes, according to a new study.
COVID-19 Test: Oropharyngeal Secretions Offer More Accurate Results
Sampling of oropharyngeal secretions help to improve the detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA by nucleic acid amplification in patients who seem to have recovered from COVID-19 infection.
People Who Stayed Home Before Lockdown Helped Slow COVID-19 Spread, Says Study
In the United States, individual decisions to reduce movement likely helped slow the spread of COVID-19.
COVID-19 in India: 6 Lakh Corona Cases, Death Toll Reaches 17,834
India has now over 6 lakh coronavirus positive cases, and death toll has reached 17,834, revealed sources.
Masks made mandatory in Florida's Miami-Dade as coronavirus cases surge
Officials in Florida's Miami-Dade County took drastic action Wednesday, issuing an emergency order requiring people to wear masks in public spaces, in response to rising...
Deodorant-cum-sanitizer to Keep Coronavirus at Bay Developed
Deodorant-cum-sanitizer: The deodorant can be used on the body and on the clothes. It contains sanitizer components that help in fighting Coronavirus.