Boy bullied for his homemade UT shirt is offered the opportunity of a lifetime
Posted On: Sep 17, 2019 | Posted By: NBC News
After the story went viral, Vols Nation rallied around the boy. Now, University of Tennessee has offered him a four-year scholarship.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "NBC News"
- Jenna Bush Hager gets emotional remembering grandfather's best advice to her
- The story of 3 friends and the powerful protest photo that has gone viral
- Dad's hilarious review of daughter's pretend restaurant shares an important message
- Carrie Underwood opens up about getting ‘mad' at God after miscarriages
- Crying 10-year-old girl goes viral: 'I could die from the color of my skin'
- How Carson Daly's newborn is helping him cope with anxiety in quarantine
- 'Just baffling': A month after having a baby, young mom, 30, has a stroke
- Hugh Jackman, who has mixed-race kids, responds to George Floyd's death
- See powerful example of white privilege that's going viral on TikTok
- Authorities are investigating YouTubers who gave up custody of son with special needs
- Sheinelle, Al and Dylan on what comes next: 'Normal isn't OK anymore'
- Nickelodeon airs powerful, nearly 9-minute tribute to George Floyd
- 'Duck Dynasty' star introduces daughter he didn't know about for 45 years
- Mother of George Floyd's daughter: 'He will never see her grow up'
- Want to help kids find their voice? Here's how to protest peacefully from home
- Craig Melvin opens up on raising biracial kids: 'The reality is my kids are black'
- 'This is for you': The story behind viral photo of mom and baby during protest
- 'Trust your kid:' Transgender valedictorian on how to support LGBTQ+ kids
- This is why your child is acting like a baby right now
- 2 black mothers who lost sons in police custody speak out: ‘My heart was crushed'
The headlines of Master Doctor
Temperament can Lead Kids to Develop Unhealthy Eating Habits
Parents with temperamental kids should pay special attention to help them develop good eating habits as these kids are more susceptible to developing an unhappy relationship...
Rituximab May Hold Promise in Treating Pediatric Burkitt Lymphoma
Results of the phase III Inter-B-NHL-ritux 2010 clinical trial shows the effectiveness of Rituximab in improving the survival rate among kids with non-Hogkin lymphoma.
New Discovery Could Lead to Effective and Natural Treatment for Parkinson's...
Certain hormone-like compounds naturally produced by the body boost dopamine levels in the brain of patients with Parkinson's disease. Stimulating dopamine production may help...
Cirrhosis-related Death is Similar Among Men and Women
Cirrhosis-related death is same in both men and women despite a lower liver transplantation rate in women, reveals a new study.
Amazon bans book on coronavirus from lockdown critic Alex Berenson
Amazon, the world's dominant online distributor of books and e-books, is censoring a book about the Chinese virus from lockdown critic and former New York Times reporter Alex...
Disney goes woke for Black Lives Matter - But kowtows to China's racism...
Disney is one of the corporations and major Hollywood studios giving full-throated support to the Black Lives Matter movement. But the company has time and again been impotent...
Eating apples and other flavonoid-rich foods lowers cancer and heart disease...
Apples are nutritious fruits. An old saying even suggests that eating an apple a day keeps the doctor away. It looks like this cliche may be scientifically-proven, after all...
COVID-19 Studies with Surgisphere Data Retracted
Two papers related to COVID-19 appearing in major journals that relied on data from Surgisphere Corp. were retracted on Thursday. One was the large study in The Lancet...
Coronavirus can damage men's fertility by harming sperm-making cells
Researchers at Tufts University and Gongii Medical College in China could find little evidence of the virus in men's testicles, but they did find damage that could harm...
Common Heartburn Drug for COVID-19 Symptoms?
Self-administered high-dose oral famotidine was well tolerated and associated with improved patient-reported outcomes in non-hospitalized COVID-19 patients, a small case series...