Christina Anstead not worried if she looks like 'a hot mess' at school drop-off
Posted On: Oct 19, 2019 | Posted By: NBC News
The "Flip or Flop" star, who welcomed son Hudson in September, told fans, "This is how new moms look."Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "NBC News"
- It's time to debunk the myth that women with PCOS can't get pregnant
- Laugh along with the 19 funniest parents on social media this week
- Here's how to help your shy kid during the pandemic and when the world reopens
- 'Minions' co-director shows fans how to draw Gru's henchmen
- Gabrielle Union invites black teen who was told to cut dreadlocks to the Oscars
- This 7 year old threw the sweetest backyard prom for his nanny
- 'Silent epidemic': Obituary of mom, 28, shines light on suicide, mental health
- Meghan McCain shares heartbreaking reason she's keeping her pregnancy private
- Cameron Boyce's mom tears up thanking fans on late son's 21st birthday
- Is your sunscreen toxic? Studies spark debate over ingredients
- YouTube 'influencers' face backlash after giving up custody of adopted son
- Jamie Lynn Spears on her teen pregnancy: 'I was absolutely terrified'
- Kelly Clarkson has baby fever: 'I so want another child'
- Kentucky teen loses parents in car crash right after high school graduation
- Watch Amy Schumer shed tears of joy when she finds out she's pregnant
- Heather Locklear's daughter wore mom's Bon Jovi shirt 20 years later - see the pic
- Jinger Duggar and husband expecting another child after miscarriage
- Dad defends cargo shorts: 'I'm basically a walking convenience store'
- Katie Lee opens up about pregnancy: ‘I've never felt better about my body'
- Coronavirus through kids' eyes: Understanding the unseen monster in the room
The headlines of Master Doctor
More than 70% of coronavirus patients who died in 40 Louisiana hospitals...
More than three quarters of people who tested positive for COVID-19 at one of Ochsner Health systems were black, as were 70% of patients who died, a study published Thursday...
Weekly Link Love - Edition 83
Research of the Week Diabetic patients taking metformin had lower coronavirus mortality than diabetic patients not taking it. “ Increased cardiovascular disease in...
ANALYSIS: George Floyd was deliberately murdered, right on schedule to...
After reviewing the videos surrounding the arrest and killing of George Floyd, it's clear to me that he was deliberately murdered. I understand there are different...
COMMENTARY: COVID 'Immunity Passport' No More Reliable Than a Coin Flip
For most of us, a positive COVID-19 antibody test would correspond to a 50/50 chance that we actually have antibodies against the virus. Dr F. Perry Wilson explains.
Black Folks Will Have the Hardest Time Recovering From This Pandemic - Even...
I don't know about you, but I am so fucking mad. I'm tired of finding out that another innocent Black human being has been viciously killed by those who took an oath to serve...
How Much Of A Role Does Privilege Play In Getting A COVID-19 Test?
Growing up as a young black girl, I was well aware of what it felt like and looked like to be treated less than. In my middle-class home, we talked about racism. I was armed...
Coronavirus was spreading 'cryptically' in the US by early February, CDC...
Increases in coronavirus-like illnesses weren't apparent until March in places like New York, California and Washington, but a new CDC analysis suggests it was here a month...
If You're Struggling To Understand White Privilege And Anti-Racism, This...
My family and I have had many, many conversations about white privilege with others. We're a multiracial family committed to anti-racism , which means a lot of our white...
Researchers: Vitamin D deficiency may lead to severe COVID-19 complications...
Those who are deficient in vitamin D may be more prone to developing severe COVID-19 symptoms, according to a new research paper. The statistical analysis, conducted by a team...
Researchers: Eyes are a possible entry point for coronavirus
The coronavirus may be using the eyes as an entry point into the body, suggests a new study conducted by researchers from Johns Hopkins University. The study, published in a...