See the moment young gamers stopped playing basketball to protest racism
Posted On: Jun 1, 2020 | Posted By: NBC News
Players of "NBA2K20" became engaged citizens in their virtual community.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "NBC News"
- New York City public schools to reopen on a part-time basis in the fall
- Nikki and Brie Bella bare twinning baby bumps in nude photo shoot
- CDC says children should wear face coverings. Here's how to get them to do it
- Kristen Bell addresses criticism that children's book teaches 'colorblindness'
- Josh Brolin's wife, Kathryn, reveals they're expecting - see the pic
- Daycare expels 6-year-old for wearing Black Lives Matter shirt
- See the Kansas sextuplets get a huge graduation surprise
- Lightning expert shares safety tips after 9-year-old girl is struck and killed
- Florida public schools set to reopen amid coronavirus pandemic
- Usain Bolt reveals baby daughter's name
- Teddi Mellencamp's daughter Dove will undergo neurosurgery
- Free summer camp resources to help your kids through quarantine
- 7-year-old boy dead, 2 other kids injured in July Fourth ATV accident
- Shawn Johnson says she found ‘purpose' in sharing past eating disorder, prescription drug use
- When Olympian Nastia Liukin wanted to quit, her mom said two magic words
- Gigi Hadid hits back at claim she tried to hide her pregnancy
- Charlize Theron shares how her childhood in South Africa is helping her raise her daughters
- Dylan Dreyer leaves home for work for 1st time in 7 months - see Cal's sweet reaction
- Aunt of boy, 11, who died in ATV accident warns parents: 'It was horrifying'
- Katy Perry shows fans her pregnant belly button: 'Wanna see something gross?'
The headlines of Master Doctor
Air Conditioning May Be Spreading COVID
As COVID-19 cases rise rapidly throughout the South, some scientists believe there could be an important, but overlooked factor in the spread of the virus in the region-air...
Court: Employers Can Refuse Birth Control Coverage
More than 70,000 U.S. women could be left without cost-free birth control after the Supreme Court upheld a Trump administration policy change that permits some employers to...
New Guidelines Could Double Number Eligible for Lung Cancer Screening
CT scans have been proven to help spot lung cancer early and save lives. Now, updated expert recommendations could double the number of Americans who are eligible for the...
Top medical expert warns that thousands of Americans who survived COVID-19...
Dr. Sassan Rafi says that COVID-19 patients diagnosed with pulmonary fibrosis after weeks on a ventilator face a shocking morbidity rate.
Harvard doctor wants US to enforce national mask mandate; Surgeon General...
For the U.S. to effectively fight back against the surge in Wuhan coronavirus infections, it needs to make wearing masks mandatory in all 50 states, suggests a medical expert...
I Will Be Teaching A ‘Hybrid Class' Next Year--It's Exhausting To Even Think...
My district just released its plan for the upcoming school year to parents, and I'm coming to terms with it. Long story short, parents have the choice to send their students...
Cover-up: Dr. Anthony Fauci helped approve an effective treatment for...
The expert advice of Dr. Anthony Fauci has been all about controlling human behavior, threatening individual liberty, and manipulating economic activity, while instructing on...
New York nurses union SUES several hospitals for not revealing how many...
The New York State Nurses Association has filed charges of unfair labor practices against several New York hospitals Tuesday. Their hope is that the state will finally release...
Brazilian president Jair Bolsonaro tests positive for the Wuhan coronavirus...
The 65-year-old president of Brazil, Jair Bolsonaro, has been confirmed positive for the Wuhan coronavirus , according to an announcement he made in front of a group of...
NHS hospital in Boris Johnson's constituency closes A&E due to Covid-19 outbreak
The Hillingdon Hospital in Uxbridge began to divert ambulances last night, sending patients to other NHS hospitals in London. But walk in casualty patients are still being...