See the sweet get-well card Savannah's child made for her
Posted On: Sep 18, 2019 | Posted By: NBC News
The TODAY anchor had to call in sick to work but got a special surprise from her little one.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "NBC News"
- Thomas Rhett and wife Lauren Akins speak out about their daughters amid protests
- Why raising 'colorblind' kids is actually a terrible idea
- Al Roker shares video of son Nick that brought him 'a moment of peace'
- ‘Bachelor' Arie Luyendyk Jr. reveals his wife Lauren suffered a miscarriage
- Dad explains in viral post why he won't walk alone in his neighborhood: 'This is my reality'
- Grimes reveals sweet nickname for her and Elon Musk's baby, X Æ A-12
- Blogger Ashley Stock's daughter dies nearly 2 weeks after 3rd birthday
- 47 fun things to do with bored kids at home
- Brands who sponsored Myka Stauffer speak out amid adoption controversy
- It's time to debunk the myth that women with PCOS can't get pregnant
- Laugh along with the 19 funniest parents on social media this week
- Here's how to help your shy kid during the pandemic and when the world reopens
- 'Minions' co-director shows fans how to draw Gru's henchmen
- Gabrielle Union invites black teen who was told to cut dreadlocks to the Oscars
- This 7 year old threw the sweetest backyard prom for his nanny
- 'Silent epidemic': Obituary of mom, 28, shines light on suicide, mental health
- Meghan McCain shares heartbreaking reason she's keeping her pregnancy private
- Cameron Boyce's mom tears up thanking fans on late son's 21st birthday
- Is your sunscreen toxic? Studies spark debate over ingredients
- YouTube 'influencers' face backlash after giving up custody of adopted son
The headlines of Master Doctor
Brazil starting to ease lockdown restrictions, even as total coronavirus...
Brazil has reported a daily death toll of more than 1,000 over the past week and a record spike in cases Thursday. Despite these figures, many states are planning to ease...
Experts say protests following George Floyd's death could trigger a second...
Health experts have warned that not following social distancing guidelines and not wearing masks during demonstrations could increase the risk of coronavirus transmission.
Fewer Americans are practicing social distancing - will this complacency...
If you take a look at all the businesses reopening across the U.S., you might think that much of the threat of coronavirus has now passed. Restaurants are starting to fill up...
COVID-19 Lockdown Cut Tobacco Consumption: World No-Tobacco Day
New survey reveals a significant change in people's tobacco consumption patterns during the COVID-19 lockdown as it has given an opportunity for people to quit smoking and live...
Amid COVID-19 Pandemic, Google Adds Anxiety Self-assessment to Search
Google has announced to help people searching for anxiety on its platform, with access to medically-validated data about anxiety, including symptoms and common treatments in...
Children's Loneliness Today may Manifest in Depression for Years to Come
Children and teenagers are likely to experience high rates of depression and anxiety long after the current COVID-19 pandemic lockdown and social isolation end. Hence, clinical...
Follow our guide to keeping your home free from coronavirus as the lockdown...
It's never been more important to take steps to ensure your home is kept virus-free to minimise chance of spreading infection in the household.
Peloton Makes a $500,000 Donation to the NAACP Legal Defense Fund
On May 31, amid protests of police brutality in the wake of the killing of George Floyd, Peloton announced it would make a $500,000 donation to the NAACP Legal Defense and...
COVID-19 in Maharashtra: Death Toll 2,197; Cases Cross 65K
Maharashtra has reported 99 new COVID-19 deaths, down by 17 from the highest 116 fatalities of May 29, said sources.
Promise Treatment For Cancer Patients
New type of treatment for metastatic non-small cell lung cancer is being tested by researchers.