All 180 Episodes Of ‘Seinfeld' Are Coming To Netflix
Forget Friends - Netflix is getting Seinfeld!
As those nostalgic for the '90s, the indisputable height of sitcoms, are still grappling with their feelings of loss and hopelessness over the news that Friends will soon leave Netflix , there's finally some good news. Move over, Ross, Rachel, Chandler, Joey, Phoebe, and Monica. There's a new friend gang ready to take Netflix center stage: The streaming giant is getting all 180 episodes of Seinfeld .
All 180 episodes of the Emmy-Award winning Seinfeld are coming to Netflix - worldwide! - starting in 2021 pic.twitter.com/tLvcCKH4vl
- Netflix US September 16, 2019
That's right. Forget “Pivot!” and “We were on a break!” From now on, it's all “Shrinkage!” and “Serenity now!” This news basically has sitcom fans saying “Ross and Rachel who?” because Seinfeld is indisputably a better show. Don't me.
Now for the bad news: This change isn't happening for a hot minute. Seinfeld will be staying with Hulu, where it's...
The last Posts from "Scary Mommy"
- ‘Deaths Of Despair' Are Projected To Spike As A Result Of COVID-19
- I Can't Plan, And That May Be The Hardest Part of COVID-19
- 20+ Best Clean Skincare Products & Tips From Mamas In The Beauty Biz
- Protestors Break Out Into Song At The White House, Singing ‘Lean On Me'
- Halsey Addressed Her Privilege As A ‘White-Passing' Biracial Woman
- Mourners Gather For George Floyd Memorial In Minneapolis
- 8 Of The Best *Essential* Boys & Girls Rash Guards You Need For The Kids This Summer
- From The Confessional: Thoughts About Racism In America
- We've Isolated Our Medically Fragile Son For 3 Months: When And How Do We Return To Our Real Life?
- Time's Newest Cover Is A Heartbreaking Testament To Black Motherhood
- Family Slumber Parties Are The Best Way To Liven Up Your COVID-19 Lockdown
- My Daughter Is Immunocompromised - Returning To School Next Year Is Not An Option
- Being Required To Wear A Mask Is Not A ‘Civil Rights Issue,' You Dense Cabbage
- In Fatherly's New Book, Brandon Jenner Is Candid About His Evolving Relationship With Caitlyn Jenner
- Many Businesses Are Speaking Up--And Donating Money-- In Support Of Black Lives Matter
- Jake Paul Charged In Connection With The Looting At Arizona Mall
- Teacher's List Of Children's Books About Race Goes Viral
- From Our Home In Minneapolis, We Can Smell The Smoke And See The Ashes--Here's What I Told My 4-Year-Old
- Asheville Police Stab Water Bottles And Tip Over Supplies At Protest Medic Station
- 8 Best Selling Wellness And Relaxation Products You Can Find On Amazon For A Quick, Well-Deserved Break
The headlines of Master Doctor
Rituximab May Hold Promise in Treating Pediatric Burkitt Lymphoma
Results of the phase III Inter-B-NHL-ritux 2010 clinical trial shows the effectiveness of Rituximab in improving the survival rate among kids with non-Hogkin lymphoma.
New Discovery Could Lead to Effective and Natural Treatment for Parkinson's...
Certain hormone-like compounds naturally produced by the body boost dopamine levels in the brain of patients with Parkinson's disease. Stimulating dopamine production may help...
Disney goes woke for Black Lives Matter - But kowtows to China's racism...
Disney is one of the corporations and major Hollywood studios giving full-throated support to the Black Lives Matter movement. But the company has time and again been impotent...
Amazon bans book on coronavirus from lockdown critic Alex Berenson
Amazon, the world's dominant online distributor of books and e-books, is censoring a book about the Chinese virus from lockdown critic and former New York Times reporter Alex...
Eating apples and other flavonoid-rich foods lowers cancer and heart disease...
Apples are nutritious fruits. An old saying even suggests that eating an apple a day keeps the doctor away. It looks like this cliche may be scientifically-proven, after all...
COVID-19 Studies with Surgisphere Data Retracted
Two papers related to COVID-19 appearing in major journals that relied on data from Surgisphere Corp. were retracted on Thursday. One was the large study in The Lancet...
Dr MICHAEL MOSLEY explains how to stay one step ahead of Covid-19 as...
Dr MICHAEL MOSLEY: Even if you aren't a high-risk candidate, regular exercise could increase your chances of minimal symptoms and a short illness if you do get the virus.
RAAS Inhibitors in COVID-19: A Signal of Benefit?
Hypertension and the discontinuation of blood pressure-lowering medications were associated with increased mortality in COVID-19, according to data from Wuhan, China. People...
Coronavirus can damage men's fertility by harming sperm-making cells
Researchers at Tufts University and Gongii Medical College in China could find little evidence of the virus in men's testicles, but they did find damage that could harm...
WNBA All-Star Chiney Ogwumike: "All Lives Cannot Matter Unless Black Lives...
Chiney Ogwumike, a two-time WNBA All-Star, ESPN analyst, and vice president of the WNBA Players' Association, is adding her voice to the chorus of those demanding change. As...