‘El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie' Is Coming To Netflix In October
Aaron Paul to star in the highly anticipated Breaking Bad movie which lands on Netflix and AMC this fall
If you're like millions of others, Breaking Bad was one of the first series on Netflix you binge-watched , hanging on every word Walter White had to say. It's been six years since the show's final episode aired, but fans have reason to rejoice again because Netflix just announced that a Breaking Bad movie is coming to the streaming service, and we don't have to wait long.
According to Netflix, the film, titled El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie , is set to be released on October 11, 2019. Filming has been kept under tight wraps and there have been very few details about the stars or storyline. A brief description from Netflix reads: “In the wake of his dramatic escape from captivity, Jesse must come to terms with his past in order to forge some kind of future.”
Netflix gave fans a one-minute teaser trailer, showing Skinny Pete being questioned by police about Jesse Pinkman's whereabouts. “I don't...
The last Posts from "Scary Mommy"
- Chrissy Teigen Isn't A Child-Eating Pedophile, You Gullible F*cking Dingaling
- CDC Says COVID-19 Survivors Have Immunity For About Three Months
- Post-Traumatic Growth Is Painful But Worth the Work
- I Never Got To Meet The Man Who Fell In Love With My Mother
- Stop Telling People To ‘Go Eat A Cheeseburger'
- The Best Kids Face Shields They Can Pair With Their Trusty Mask
- MIS-C: What Does It Do To Kids' Brains?
- COVID-19 And Heart Damage: Doctors And Researchers Are Concerned About Young People
- Marge Simpson Responds To Trump Adviser: ‘I Teach My Children Not To Name-Call, Jenna'
- Negative Reinforcement Isn't A Punishment - And It's What We Are Trying In My Family
- My Call To More Conscious Parenting
- The 8 Best Indoor And Outdoor Bluetooth Speakers To Fill Every Room In Your Life With Music
- Why Flu Shots Are Going To Be More Important Than Ever
- Reopening Schools Feels Like A Science Experiment
- I Empower My Kids To Make Their Own Choices - But Not About The Pandemic
- Fisher-Price Is Selling A WFH Set For Kids Complete With Spreadsheets And Coffee
- Brach's Has Turkey Dinner Candy Corn Because It's 2020 And There Are No Rules
- Ashley Graham And Justin Erwin Celebrate 10-Year Anniversary With Adorable His-And-Hers Tributes
- 6 Pro Tips From Preschoolers On How To Handle The Pandemic
- Trump Is Going After The USPS--Why We Must Keep His Tiny Hands Away From It
The headlines of Master Doctor
India Crosses 24L Covid Cases
India's Covid-19 count passed the 24-lakh mark on Friday with 64,553 new cases in 24 hours, while the toll climbed to 48,040 with 1,007 more fatalities, said the Health...
Test to Diagnose Covid-19 in 20 Minutes Discovered
In an ongoing fight against the novel coronavirus, the researchers have developed a new test that can diagnose Covid-19 in just 20 minutes.
Cyclospora cases from bagged salad mix continue on the upswing
The outbreak of parasitic infections linked to Fresh Express bagged salad mix has grown by 49 new laboratory-confirmed cases of Cyclospora, upping the total to 690 people, up...
Asymptomatic Corona Patients Mostly Won't Infect Close Contacts
New research has added to the growing body of evidence that asymptomatic patients suffering from Covid-19 are less likely to infect close contacts compared to severe cases.
Hydroxychloroquine works in high-risk patients, and saying otherwise is...
As of Wednesday, some 165,000 people in the United States have died from COVID-19. I have made the case in the American Journal of Epidemiology and in Newsweek that people who...
COVID-19 In Telangana: 1,921 New Cases Reported in 24 Hours
Telangana's coronavirus cases' tally crossed the 88,000-mark on Friday as 1,921 new cases were detected across the state during the last 24 hours, officials said.
20 Things You Should Pack to Help Ensure You Stay Safe and Healthy on Campus
Packing for college can be an overwhelming process, and although you can purchase a majority of your dorm essentials during that first week, there are some items - yes...
Breast cancer patients face 'cruel' postcode lottery for fertility treatment
Chemotherapy given to young women with breast cancer can leave them infertile, meaning many choose to freeze an embryo or their eggs for future IVF .
Using Social Media for Rapid Information Dissemination in a Pandemic...
Objective: To describe the impact of a strategy for international collaboration and rapid information dissemination on Twitter among the pediatric critical care community...
No Clear Timeline for COVID-19 Vaccine
WASHINGTON - How soon will the U.S. population see a COVID-19 vaccine? The answer seems to depend on who you ask. President Trump appears to be the most optimistic person in...