‘El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie' Is Coming To Netflix In October
Aaron Paul to star in the highly anticipated Breaking Bad movie which lands on Netflix and AMC this fall
If you're like millions of others, Breaking Bad was one of the first series on Netflix you binge-watched , hanging on every word Walter White had to say. It's been six years since the show's final episode aired, but fans have reason to rejoice again because Netflix just announced that a Breaking Bad movie is coming to the streaming service, and we don't have to wait long.
According to Netflix, the film, titled El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie , is set to be released on October 11, 2019. Filming has been kept under tight wraps and there have been very few details about the stars or storyline. A brief description from Netflix reads: “In the wake of his dramatic escape from captivity, Jesse must come to terms with his past in order to forge some kind of future.”
Netflix gave fans a one-minute teaser trailer, showing Skinny Pete being questioned by police about Jesse Pinkman's whereabouts. “I don't...
The last Posts from "Scary Mommy"
- The Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide For Every Dad
- The John Lewis Holiday Ad Is Here To Make You Cry Every Tear You Have
- 24 Gym Jokes And Puns That Will Get You Pumped For The Treadmill
- HOA Tells Pregnant Woman It's Too Soon To Have Her Christmas Decor Up
- 100+ Mind-Blowing Neil Gaiman Quotes That Will Bring Out Your Inner Philosopher
- Beware Knock-Off Car Seats That Don't Meet Safety Standards
- 100+ Magical Disney Quotes That Will Make You Wish Upon A Star
- Jennifer Nettles Calls Out Country Radio's Treatment Of Female Artists With Her Dress
- California School Shooting Leaves 1 Dead And Several Injured
- 95+ Funny Baseball Jokes And Puns Straight Outta Left Field
- 40+ Super Easy Science Fair Project Ideas For Every Grade And Age
- Ajshay James Was Accused Of Medical Child Abuse, And Has Been Separated From Her Daughter For 2 Years
- Someone Else's Experience Isn't A Judgment Or Commentary On Yours
- Why Pixar's New Movie ‘Soul' Means So Much To My Family
- This Mom Adopted A Teen And It Changed Everyone's Lives For The Better
- 3 School Employees Charged With Manslaughter After Boy With Autism Dies
- Pink Says She's Taking A Time Off From Music To Focus On ‘A Year Of The Family'
- Hospital Dresses Infants In Cardigans To Honor Mister Rogers
- 40+ Funny Things You Can Ask Siri With Even Funnier Answers
- YouTuber Literally Farts Out Her Gender Reveal, And That's It - Humanity Has Peaked
The headlines of Master Doctor
From heart health to cancer prevention: 6 Science-backed health benefits of...
Some people - especially children - aren't exactly fans of many vegetables. They might view them as gross or “icky,” but they're missing out on a variety of health benefits...
Unreal: Democrats fining business owners in Denver for refusing to clean up...
Democrats run most major cities in the United States, and it's becoming more obvious they are committed to creating as much chaos within them as possible - for some reason...
Instagram goes global with controversial test that hides like counts
Instagram says it will be rolling out in groups, and users who are selected in the test will no longer be able to see how many likes a given post has. Like counts will still be...
Experimental Injection May Block Peanut Allergy
Just one shot of an experimental antibody treatment allowed people with severe peanut allergy to eat about one peanut's worth of peanut protein two weeks later, the study found.
Feel Your Abs Working With This New Dance Workout to "Don't Call Me Angel"
It may be cold outside, but thankfully, The Fitness Marshall just dropped a quick dance workout to Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus , and Lana Del Rey's "Don't Call Me Angel" to warm...
Diabetes Technology Often Priced Out of Reach
New technologies designed to improve blood sugar management often cost too much for people to afford.
Americans are getting worse sleep every year, study finds
A new study from Iowa State University has found that between 2013 and 2017, the share of adults who reported trouble falling asleep at least one day per week increase by 1.43...
E-cigarette use increased by 14% last year as cigarette smoking fell to an...
E-cigarette use among adults in the US increased from 2.8% in 2017 to 3.2% in 2018 as smoking fell to 13.7% in 2018 from 14% in 2017, the second year in a row for a record-low...
Routine use of Prescription Drugs for Pain Sleep Raises Frailty Risk
ORI, FAU study is the first to show statistically significant links between regular use of pain and/or sleep prescriptions and frailty risk in older adults.
Juul gives vapers a hit of nicotine that is the SAME as cigarettes
Juul has been accused of getting teenagers hooked on vaping. New Penn State research reveals exactly how much nicotine they deliver, and that they earn they same score for...