This Grandpa Rocking Out At A Lizzo Concert Is A MOOD
Live your life every day with as much excitement as this grandpa rocking out to Lizzo
In case you've somehow missed it, Lizzo is everything and everywhere right now. Her 2017 song “Truth Hurts” is the actual anthem of the summer and our lives, and everyone is deeply into it. And we do mean everyone .
The queen herself shared a hilariously sweet video of a grandpa at a concert who just could not hold back when his favorite song came on. Of course that song was “Truth Hurts,” and this grandpa busting a move to the song of the summer is just the thing you need to see today to start your day off on the right foot.
View this post on Instagram
AN EXAMPLE OF MEN BEING GREAT WHEN ITS TIME TO BE GREAT! TRUTH HURTS 1 !!!!
A post shared by Lizzo on Sep 16, 2019 at 11:37am PDT
“AN EXAMPLE OF MEN BEING GREAT WHEN ITS TIME TO BE GREAT!” Lizzo wrote in the caption, adding, “TRUTH HURTS 1” because nobody better forget that her song is dominating the charts, just as it deserves to.
This grandpa is a mood....
The last Posts from "Scary Mommy"
- ‘Deaths Of Despair' Are Projected To Spike As A Result Of COVID-19
- I Can't Plan, And That May Be The Hardest Part of COVID-19
- 20+ Best Clean Skincare Products & Tips From Mamas In The Beauty Biz
- Protestors Break Out Into Song At The White House, Singing ‘Lean On Me'
- Halsey Addressed Her Privilege As A ‘White-Passing' Biracial Woman
- Mourners Gather For George Floyd Memorial In Minneapolis
- 8 Of The Best *Essential* Boys & Girls Rash Guards You Need For The Kids This Summer
- From The Confessional: Thoughts About Racism In America
- We've Isolated Our Medically Fragile Son For 3 Months: When And How Do We Return To Our Real Life?
- Time's Newest Cover Is A Heartbreaking Testament To Black Motherhood
- Family Slumber Parties Are The Best Way To Liven Up Your COVID-19 Lockdown
- My Daughter Is Immunocompromised - Returning To School Next Year Is Not An Option
- Being Required To Wear A Mask Is Not A ‘Civil Rights Issue,' You Dense Cabbage
- In Fatherly's New Book, Brandon Jenner Is Candid About His Evolving Relationship With Caitlyn Jenner
- Many Businesses Are Speaking Up--And Donating Money-- In Support Of Black Lives Matter
- Jake Paul Charged In Connection With The Looting At Arizona Mall
- Teacher's List Of Children's Books About Race Goes Viral
- From Our Home In Minneapolis, We Can Smell The Smoke And See The Ashes--Here's What I Told My 4-Year-Old
- Asheville Police Stab Water Bottles And Tip Over Supplies At Protest Medic Station
- 8 Best Selling Wellness And Relaxation Products You Can Find On Amazon For A Quick, Well-Deserved Break
The headlines of Master Doctor
Rituximab May Hold Promise in Treating Pediatric Burkitt Lymphoma
Results of the phase III Inter-B-NHL-ritux 2010 clinical trial shows the effectiveness of Rituximab in improving the survival rate among kids with non-Hogkin lymphoma.
New Discovery Could Lead to Effective and Natural Treatment for Parkinson's...
Certain hormone-like compounds naturally produced by the body boost dopamine levels in the brain of patients with Parkinson's disease. Stimulating dopamine production may help...
Cirrhosis-related Death is Similar Among Men and Women
Cirrhosis-related death is same in both men and women despite a lower liver transplantation rate in women, reveals a new study.
Disney goes woke for Black Lives Matter - But kowtows to China's racism...
Disney is one of the corporations and major Hollywood studios giving full-throated support to the Black Lives Matter movement. But the company has time and again been impotent...
Amazon bans book on coronavirus from lockdown critic Alex Berenson
Amazon, the world's dominant online distributor of books and e-books, is censoring a book about the Chinese virus from lockdown critic and former New York Times reporter Alex...
Eating apples and other flavonoid-rich foods lowers cancer and heart disease...
Apples are nutritious fruits. An old saying even suggests that eating an apple a day keeps the doctor away. It looks like this cliche may be scientifically-proven, after all...
COVID-19 Studies with Surgisphere Data Retracted
Two papers related to COVID-19 appearing in major journals that relied on data from Surgisphere Corp. were retracted on Thursday. One was the large study in The Lancet...
Dr MICHAEL MOSLEY explains how to stay one step ahead of Covid-19 as...
Dr MICHAEL MOSLEY: Even if you aren't a high-risk candidate, regular exercise could increase your chances of minimal symptoms and a short illness if you do get the virus.
Columbia researchers develop one-step coronavirus test that can be run in 30...
Columbia University's new coronavirus test requires just one step, as opposed to the two steps used by most coronavirus diagnostics on the market, making it fast, cheap and...
WNBA All-Star Chiney Ogwumike: "All Lives Cannot Matter Unless Black Lives...
Chiney Ogwumike, a two-time WNBA All-Star, ESPN analyst, and vice president of the WNBA Players' Association, is adding her voice to the chorus of those demanding change. As...